The promotor is rhipe Limited ACN 112 452 436 of Level 19, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2000 (the Promotor or rhipe).
1. Entry will only be open to Microsoft resellers and ISVs who have registered to join rhipe’s Come Fly with Us program (the Promotion) by completing the online registration form at http://comeflywithus.com.au/ and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. To enter, participants must either:
Achieve the highest Azure % growth in:
- In Australia
- In New Zealand
- Upsell O365 and M365 to higher value SKUs based on these Terms and Conditions and have the highest number of M365 NSAs during the incentive period
- Be an ISV and have highest monthly Azure consumption during the campaign period
- Be signed as a net new CSP partner to rhipe from 1 July 2018 to 30 November 2018 and achieve highest total revenue of O365 or M365 during the incentive period
- Hold a Citrix CSP agreement with rhipe and add the highest number of net new ShareFile seats to Azure during the incentive period
3. The top thirty (30) resellers and ISVs who achieve these targets, have the highest revenues at the end of the Incentive Period determined in accordance with clause 4 (each a Winner will each win:
- One (1) ticket to the Australian Open, between January 21-23 2019 in Melbourne’;
- Return economy flights for one person to Melbourne, Australia from the Winner’s nearest capital city;
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Crown Metropol, Melbourne;
- Meals according to the itinerary.
4. The winners will be:
The top ten (10) resellers who achieve the highest Azure % growth during the Incentive Period:
- Australia (8)
- New Zealand (2)
- The top five (5) resellers with the highest number of seats upsold from O365 to M365 during the Incentive Period;
- The top five (5) FY19 net new CSP resellers to rhipe with the highest total revenue of O365 or M365 over the Incentive Period;
- The top five (5) ISVs with the highest monthly Azure consumption during the campaign period
- The top five (5) resellers who add the most net new Citrix ShareFile seats to Azure. Citrix net seat ads will be determined based on the most recent monthly reported usage at 12 December 2018
5. The incentive period is 1st September - 30th November 2018.
6. Each entrant is responsible for all costs incurred in entering the Promotion.
7. In the event that a reseller wins in multiple categories that Travel Prize will be awarded to the next highest earning reseller.
8. The Promoter will contact all Winners by telephone and email to the details provided in their registration by 7 December 2018. In the event that a winner cannot be notified or has not indicated their acceptance of the Travel Prize by 14 December 2018, the Travel Prize will be considered unclaimed and will be awarded to the reseller with the next highest revenue or net seat ads of the applicable Microsoft or Citrix product.
9. The Promoter will publish details of all Winners on its website on 14 December 2018.
10. Only one (1) person from a winning organisation is eligible to win the travel prize to the Australian Open.
11. Resellers must have an active account with rhipe.
12. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the Winner and their employer and the Promoter is not responsible for any tax or other liability which accrues to the Winner as a result of their acceptance of the Travel Prize.
13. All earnings, sales and thresholds are displayed in Australian dollars.
13. The following conditions apply to the Travel Prize:
a. The Travel Prize is valued at approximately $4,000
b. A valid passport is required for all New Zealand travellers.
c. Except for the expenses set out in the travel itinerary, any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is responsible for all expenses other than those specified, including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals and drinks (other than those specified in the itinerary), incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, insurance, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
d. Travel insurance is compulsory and is the responsibility of the Winner. The Promotor is not liable for any costs incurred if the Winner travels without insurance.
e. A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner at time of check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
f. The Travel Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
g. If any element of the Travel Prize is unavailable, the Promotor in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Travel Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
h. By accepting the Travel Prize, the Winner acknowledges that the Travel Prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in or connection with the Travel Prize.
i. Winners must be eligible to travel from 21st to 23rd January 2019 and the Travel Prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
j. Once bookings are confirmed, no changes are allowed.
k. Travel suppliers/airlines to be chosen at the discretion of the Promotor.
14. rhipe reserves the right to interpret the terms and conditions of the Promotion and will be the sole judge in any dispute.
15. rhipe’s Come Fly with Us rewards are only available to registered program members.
16. rhipe reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part at any time without prior notice and without liability. Errors and omissions are excluded.
17. All trademarks, brand names and product names are the property of their respective owners.
18. The Promotor will not enter into any correspondence with any entrant other than the Winners in relation to the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
19. The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes in its absolute discretion has engaged in improper or unlawful conduct, has breached a third party's intellectual property rights or has otherwise been in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
22. For more information visit www.rhipe.com or call 1300 732 009.