The promotor is rhipe Limited ACN 112 452 436 of Level 19, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW 2000 (the Promotor or rhipe).
1. Entry will only be open to Microsoft resellers who register or have previously registered to join rhipe’s Come Fly with Us Rewards program (the Promotion) by completing the online registration form at http://comeflywithus.com.au/ and accepted these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions).
2. Registration closes on 31 May 2019.
3. To enter, resellers must earn points on all sales of Microsoft Azure and Office/Microsoft/Dynamics 365 through the Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) or via an Enterprise Agreement (EA) transacted with rhipe from 1st March – 31st May 2019 inclusive (Incentive Period) as below:
Microsoft Azure Net New Customer Adds (NNCA):
- 10 points for NNCA sale with minimum consumption of $7,500 during the campaign period.
Microsoft Azure Consumed Revenue
- 1 point for every dollar (AUD) increase in monthly Azure consumed revenue, from February baseline consumption (transacting partner as of February 2019).
Microsoft/ Office/ Dynamics 365 Net New Customer Adds (NNCA):
- A minimum of 5 seats per net new customer tenant is required to be eligible to earn points on Microsoft/ Office/ NNCAs
- 2 points for new customer tenant that purchases 5 or more Microsoft 365 seats;
- 1.5 point for new customer tenant that purchases 5 or more Office 365 seats;
- 1 point for new customer tenant that purchases 5 or more Dynamics 365 seats.
- Up to a maximum of 2 points per customer tenant only.
Only paid commercial SKUs under following product groups in PRISM are eligible:
- Microsoft 365
- Office 365 Business
- Office 365 Enterprise
- Dynamics 365 Apps
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics 365 Plan
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Education SKUs, NFP SKUs, $0 SKUs and Standalone offerings such as Exchange Online Plan 1, Azure Active Directory are not eligible.
- Retired SKUs are not eligible
Microsoft/ Office/ Dynamics 365 Net New Seat Adds (NNSA):
- 1 Point for new CSP/ EA 365 paid seats added during the campaign period
- Only commercial non-add-on SKUs are eligible. Education and NFP SKUs are not eligible. $0 SKUs are not eligible.
- The top ten (10) resellers with the most points at the end of the Incentive Period determined in accordance with clause 5 (each a Winner) will each win
i. one (1) ticket to the Microsoft Inspire event to be held between July 14-18 2019 in Las Vegas;
ii. Meals according to the itinerary.
iii. Pre-Day VIP activities hosted by rhipe on 13 July 2019; and
iv. 6 nights’ accommodation at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas;
v. return economy flights for one person to Las Vegas, Nevada from the Winner's nearest capital city;
4. The Winners will be:
- the top three (3) resellers with the highest Azure NNCA points, over the campaign period;
- The top two (2) partners with the highest Azure consumed revenue points, over the campaign period;
- the top three (3) resellers with the highest number of Microsoft/ Office/ Dynamics 365 NNCA over the campaign period; and
- the top two (2) resellers with the highest number of NNSA through the CSP/EA programs over campaign period.
5. Each Entrant is responsible for all costs incurred in entering the Promotion.
6. In the event that a reseller wins the highest number of points - as a reseller in more than one category, the second Travel Prize will be awarded to the next highest earning reseller for that category / product.
7. The Promoter will contact all Winners by telephone and email to the details provided in their registration by 7 June 2019.
8. In the event that a Winner cannot be notified or has not indicated their acceptance of the Travel Prize by 14 June 2019, the Travel Prize will be considered unclaimed and will be awarded to the reseller with the next highest number of points for the applicable Microsoft product.
9. The Promoter will publish details of all Winners on its website on or before 14 June 2019
10.Only one (1) person from a winning organisation is eligible to win the Travel Prize to Las Vegas.
11. Resellers must have an active account with rhipe.
12. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the Winner and their employer and the Promoter is not responsible for any tax or other liability which accrues to the Winner as a result of their acceptance of the Travel Prize
13. All earnings, sales and thresholds are displayed in Australian dollars.
14. The following conditions apply to the Travel Prize:
- The Travel Prize is valued at approximately $13,500 AUD.
- A valid passport is required for travel.
- Except for the expenses set out in the travel itinerary, any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is responsible for all expenses other than those specified, including but not limited to spending money, transfers, meals and drinks (other than those specified in the itinerary), incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, insurance, taxes (including departure taxes), energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- Travel insurance is compulsory and is the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred if the Winner travels without insurance.
- A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the Winner at time of check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges.
- The Travel Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- If any element of the Travel Prize is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Travel Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- By accepting the Travel Prize, the Winner acknowledges that the Travel Prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in or connection with the Travel Prize.
- Winners must be eligible to travel between 12th to 19th July 2019 and the Travel Prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Once bookings are confirmed, no changes are allowed.
- Travel suppliers/airlines to be chosen at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. rhipe reserves the right to interpret the terms and conditions of the Promotion and will be the sole judge in any dispute.
16. rhipe’s Come Fly with Us rewards are only available to registered program members.
17. rhipe reserves the right to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part at any time without prior notice and without liability. Errors and omissions are excluded.
18. All trademarks, brand names and product names are the property of their respective owners.
19. The Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with any entrant other than the Winners in relation to the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes in its absolute discretion has engaged in improper or unlawful conduct, has breached a third party's intellectual property rights or has otherwise been in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
23. For more information visit www.rhipe.com or call 1300 732 009.